Sparkling Thanksgiving Cocktail
A Sparkling Thanksgiving Cocktail is just about the easiest cocktail you can make for the holiday dinner. It only has 4 ingredients and it goes with whatever dishes you plan to serve!
Well I couldn’t send you off to Thanksgiving with a cocktail, could I?
This sparkling Thanksgiving cocktail the perfect cocktail to bring out right when you are finishing cooking your turkey tomorrow. It’s got just the right amount of sweet and tangy flavor to get your taste buds ready for the feast ahead.
Plus it goes perfectly with all the classic Thanksgiving dishes so you can sip and taste to your heart’s content before the cooking is done and everyone starts to dig in.
I honestly love to make and serve this cocktail as a “do-it-yourself” kind of station.
Start by setting up your champagne, juices, and vodka. I put a carafe of vodka and bottle of champagne in a small ice bucket to keep everything cool.
Then add chilled juices to their own carafes, making sure to label everything that isn’t easily identified.
I have a chalkboard stand to write out the recipe, but you can use an index card or something similar to write the full recipe. Then include jiggers/fluid measurers and let everyone have fun making the cocktail.
You can also choose to make this a big batch punch by multiplying the recipe by however many servings you need. Then grab the champagne bottle and pop the happiness!
It’s a great cocktail with such a subtle amount of flavor, it literally goes with anything. Below I’ve listed some Thanksgiving appetizers that I love to pair this cocktail with:
- Bite-Sized Baked Bacon Brie Bites
- Berbere Fried Ravioli
- Whole Wheat Asiago Sweet Potato Galette
- Individual Ginger Acorn Squash Soup
- Cranberry Walnut Goat Cheese Ball
- Cranberry Goat Cheese Tarts
- Roasted Grape & Balsamic Crostini
- Apple Cranberry Baked Brie
Don’t want to pair it with savory? Save the sparkling Thanksgiving cocktail for the end of the evening and pair it with any of these desserts!
- Bourbon Caramel Apple Galette
- Pumpkin Spice Latte Ice Cream with Gingersnap Crumble
- Caramel Apple Molten Cakes
- Mini No-Bake Pumpkin Spice Cheesecakes
- Boozy Pumpkin Spice Affogato
- Chocolate Chip Apple Pie Bread Pudding
- Easy Individual Bourbon Apple Pies
Cheers to a wonderful Thanksgiving filled with food, friends, family and lots of love!
This Recipe’s Must Haves
- I absolutely LOVE how elegant these Schott Zwiesel Tritan Crystal Glass Pure Stemware Collection Champagne Flutes are! They aren’t photographed here but they are GORGEOUS. If you like the ones you see here, these Ikea Svalka Champagne Flute Glasses are very similar. Finally, if you prefer stemless, these Libbey Stemless Champagne Flute Glasses are simple and stunning.
- If you are thinking about making a fun cocktail bar with this recipe, grab these simple, affordable, and durable Anchor Hocking 0.5 Liter Glass Wine Carafes to serve the juices and vodka in!
- I love this 12-Inch Rustic Torched Wood Framed Tabletop Memo & Message Chalkboard – it’s perfect for setting out the recipe for this cocktail or whatever other gatherings you may have planned.
Pin this Sparkling Thanksgiving Cocktail recipe for later!
- 1/2 oz vodka
- 1/2 oz apple juice
- 1/2 oz cranberry juice
- Champagne (or Prosecco)
- Add vodka, apple juice, and cranberry juice to a champagne glass or highball glass.
- Stir and top with champagne. Toast to everything you are thankful for and another great year!