Vodka Strawberry Lemonade
Vodka Strawberry Lemonade is a fresh and fruity lemonade with just the right amount of booze to help you maximize those lazy summer afternoons! Made with fresh strawberries and lemons, this glass of summer goodness is bursting with fruity flavor. Forget going for the processed stuff – from scratch is oh so much better.
Please note that some of the links below are affiliate links. If you make a purchase through one of these links, I will receive a small commission.
I am seriously missing sunshine right now.
It’s been stormy for what feels like ages and I am ready to get in the sun again.
Sitting on my couch watching the rain pour down outside has been a bit tragic…
Especially when I actually WANT to be outdoors (because I am not the outdoorsy type of lady that most CO females are, so that’s really saying something!).
I mean, with Memorial Day on Monday, how in the world can I tolerate more rain??
Add a comfy chaise lounge chair, a great book and a bucketload of sunscreen and I am in heaven.
I think part of me was meant to grow up close to a beach… Too bad my favorite state is completely landlocked. THE HORROR.
If you ever knew me in high school, you would know that Red Robin was the hangout for us choir/theater kids. Yes, we were massive dorks, but as a high schooler with little money, how can you resist bottomless fries and lemonade for dinner on a Friday night?
Their strawberry lemonade was SO good and I could never resist the bottomless option.
Unlimited refills of strawberry-lemon sugar-packed goodness?
Well don’t mind if I do. Just throw in those bottomless fries too…
By the way, my 10 year high school reunion is this year…
GAH how is this happening already?!
I am seriously not prepared/not sure how I feel about going.
Did you go to yours? Is it as awkward as I’m imagining in my head (keep in mind I have no ex’s to run into, so we can remove that factor right now *phew*)?
Reunions and Red Robin aside, this recipe for vodka strawberry lemonade is perfection.
Fresh strawberry and lemon juices make all the difference in this sweet and sour refreshment.
It’ll quench your thirst and give you the buzz that you probably wished you had all throughout high school…
Juuuuust kidding. 😉
Well, sort of.
I’ll be indulging in this sunshine in a glass over the long weekend, even if I am inside looking out on endless clouds…
Thank goodness we know how to grill indoors, that’s all I can say!
This Recipe’s Must Haves
- Get the look with these adorable Libbey County Fair Drinking Jars!
- 80 Ounce Clear Glass Pitcher to serve everything up in style.
- My favorite food processor to make the strawberry puree with! KitchenAid 9-Cup Food Processor with Exact Slice System does the job right, every time.
Pin this Vodka Strawberry Lemonade recipe for later!
- 1 lb strawberries, tops removed and hulled
- 3/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup vodka
- 3 cups water
- Run the strawberries through a juicer and pour the fresh strawberry juice into a large pitcher filled halfway with ice. If you do not have a juicer, puree the strawberries in a blender or food processor. Then strain into a large pitcher filled halfway with ice.
- Add lemon juice, sugar, vodka and water to the large pitcher with strawberry juice. Stir to combine until the sugar has dissolved. Serve cold.
- Libbey County Fair Drinking Jar Glasses
- Libbey Impressions Pitcher
- KitchenAid 9-Cup Food Processor with Exact Slice System
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.