Christmas Sangria is a delightful way to celebrate the holidays, all in one gorgeous chilled glass. This festive sangria is just the right balance of crisp and fruity, with a slight touch of sweetness!
For the past two days, I keep having to remind myself that Christmas is just around the corner. Can you believe it’s only two days away?! It feels unreal. Although I suppose that’s the case every year…
I spend over a month preparing for it, and it comes as such a surprise when it finally arrives.
Please note that some of the links below are affiliate links. If you make a purchase through one of these links, I will receive a small commission.
I am all about packing Christmas Eve and Christmas day with as much food as I possibly can. The cooking and baking marathon will continue until my feet are sore and my stomach is rumbling (yes, I always forget to eat when I am cooking/baking!).
There’s something about the holidays that brings out the true inner chef within me. Sharing homemade food with all my loved ones is the best gift in the world in my book.
This Christmas Sangria is a delicious, simple recipe to accompany any meal and make your holiday merry and bright.
The addition of rosemary adds the true taste of the holidays that I cherish so much. As soon as you take that first sip you’ll realize that this sangria is the drink you won’t want to live without when Christmas rolls around every year.
I love using Chateau Souverain Chardonnay in this sangria recipe because it has just the right amount of buttery body that makes it really shine. The drink isn’t too sweet with this particular wine and there’s an added richness when you use a really well-balanced chardonnay wine like this one!
I just have to say, thank you all so much for your support over the past two years. It’s been so much fun to watch Cake ’n’ Knife grow and to have you all right here with me, well, it’s been such an honor.
You all fill my heart and soul with so much joy and I can only hope the recipes and stories I share with you all do the same.
Thank you for an incredible 2014 and I am simply brimming with excitement for 2015! It’s going to be a HUGE year!
This Recipe’s Must Haves
- Get the look in the video below with this Stemless Wine Glass Set and Mikasa Napoli Pitcher.
- Stir it up with a Classic Wooden 12-inch Kitchen Spoon, a must-have for my utensil jar.
Do you love allllll the Christmas cocktails? Check out a few of my other favorite holiday-themed drinks!
- Red Christmas Single Serve Sangria
- Cranberry Boulevardier
- Gingerbread Bourbon Punch
- Cranberry Pomegranate Champagne Mule
- Gingerbread White Russian
- Big Batch Holiday Sangria
Pin this Christmas Sangria recipe for later!
- 2 bottles Pinot Grigio or Chardonnay (I used Soverain Chardonnay!)
- 3/4 cup sparkling apple cider
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup cranberries, halved
- 3/4 cup cranberries, whole
- 1 Granny Smith apple, chopped
- 3 rosemary sprigs
- Garnish: rosemary sprigs
- Combine all ingredients in a large pitcher.
- Stir together with a large wooden spoon to help the sugar dissolve.
- Refrigerate for at least 4 hours before serving.
- Serve chilled with a garnish of rosemary sprigs. Make sure to get some of the fruit in every glass!
Arc International Luminarc Cachet/Perfection Stemless Wine Glass, (15 Ounce 6 Piece Set, Clear) (109786)
Mikasa Napoli Pitcher, 80-Ounce
Classic Wooden 12-inch Kitchen Spoon - Set of 3
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.