An Orange Dreamsicle cocktail is just the dreamy cocktail you need to dive into on a summery day. It tastes JUST like an orange creamsicle, and goes does just as easily so be careful before you inhale 4 or 5 of them!
Please note that some of the links below are affiliate links. If you make a purchase through one of these links, I will receive a small commission.
I am coming to you a wee bit frustrated today…
I am slowly (oh-so slowly) recovering from my PRK eye correction procedure and I am getting very impatient.
Yes, I can see overall and I can get around (at least during the daytime, nighttime driving is still a little dicey), but photography, editing, and some reading is still strains my eyes after a little bit.
What I want to be doing right now is cooking up a storm, recipe testing and creating amazing posts for you all. However my eyes are preventing me from doing what I so desperately want to be doing…
It’s extremely frustrating to say the least…
I am told I am on track as far as recovery goes, I just wish it would hurry up already!
The good news is I am already starting to see improvement so it’s pretty exciting to know that I am on the road to never dealing with glasses or contacts again.
Thankfully, I already have this orange dreamsicle ready and waiting for you…
TGIF TGIT (yea, it’s a thing now), amIright?
If not, it really needs to be.
This cocktail tastes just like an orange dreamsicle (and goes down just as easily so be careful before you inhale 4 or 5 of them!).
It’s filled with fresh orange flavor and the flavored vodka is what gives it the dreamy kick.
Be warned though, the whipped cream vodka I used with the freshly squeezed orange juice don’t make this cocktail taste like it’s a strong drink.
It will sneak up on you before you know it (otherwise known as the best way to enjoy a lazy Sunday summer afternoon…)!
Kick back, relax and enjoy the day before the last day of the week…
That just sounds like torture doesn’t it? Hurry up weekend!
Have some friends who can’t partake? Serve up this oh-so easy Sparkling Cider Blackberry Peach Bellini!
This Recipe’s Must Haves
- Paksh Novelty Italian Highball Glasses to serve up these amazing drinks in simple, elegant style!
- Vitamix A2300 Ascent Series Smart Blender so you can get the best creamy texture for the cocktail.
- Ozera 2 Pack Silicone Ice Cube Tray Molds, because you don’t need those old crappy ice cube trays anymore. It’s time for an upgrade, isn’t it?
Pin this Orange Dreamsicle recipe for later!
Yield: 1 cocktail
Prep Time:5 minutes
Total Time:5 minutes
- 3 cups ice cubes
- 1/2 cup freshly squeezed orange juice (no pulp)
- 2 oz whipped cream vodka (Pinnacle is my personal favorite!)
- Garnish: whipped cream, orange slices
- Add the ice cubes, fresh orange juice and whipped cream vodka to a blender.
- Blend until the ice is completely crushed and the mixture is thick and smooth.
- Garnish with a slice of orange and some whipped cream.
- Serve immediately!