Oscar Chambord Royale
Toast the season with an Oscar Chambord Royale! Served up in festive style, this simple cocktail is perfect for any watch party you have planned – or even for Valentine’s Day. Cheers!
I look forward to the Academy Awards every year. I love all the outfits, interviews, and speeches that carry on even after they start the music to cut them off. And this year, one of my absolute favorite actors/performers/all-around too talented guys, Neil Patrick Harris, is hosting so you know I’ll be watching every single second.
Out of all the movies this year, The Theory of Everything is my favorite. The story of strength, determination, and inspiration really struck a chord with me. Turning this movie into a recipe seemed nearly impossible when I first thought about it. However because Stephen was and still is so brilliant and complex, that inspired me to go ultra simplistic with the recipe to honor the film and the Oscars. Plus, in reality, Stephen met his wife at a New Year’s party, so it had to have champagne!
A Chambord Royale is the perfect bubbly cocktail to toast an evening of Oscar celebration in style. Not to mention these adorable DIY champagne glass decorations, inspired by the bow ties Stephen wears throughout the movie, make the event that much more special!
This Recipe’s Must Haves
- Marquis by Waterford Entertaining Collection Vintage Classic Trumpet Flute
- Purefold 12 Inches Bar Spoon
Pin this Oscar Chambord Royale recipe for later!
- 1 1/2 oz Chambord
- 1/4 oz fresh lemon juice
- Champagne (or Prosecco if you like your cocktails sweeter)
- Add Chambord and fresh lemon juice to a champagne flute.
- Fill to the top with champagne.
With the Academy Awards just around the corner next Sunday, February 22nd, I have teamed up with 15 incredibly talented bloggers to bring you an awesome giveaway!
What does this mean for you? Well, one lucky reader is going to win a streaming media player — their choice of an Amazon Fire TV, an Apple TV or a Roku 3. You’ll never have to worry about catching up on the year’s best films before the Academy Awards again!
In true Academy Award style, each of the participating bloggers has prepared an Oscar-themed recipe, and they are up for best recipe! When you participate in the giveaway, be sure to vote for your favorite recipe. The winning blogger will get $50 in cash!
Here’s the menu (everything looks sooooooo good doesn’t it?!):
The Oscar Noms Party
Menu & Movies
Pork Tenderloin Sliders – The Judge
Aged Cheddar & Apple Grilled Cheese – Boyhood
Pull-Apart Pepperoni Pizza Bread – Whiplash
Asparagus Rolls – Into the Woods
Texas Guacamole Quesadilla – The American Sniper
Magic Garbanzo Beans – Into the Woods
Nutella Mochi – Big Hero 6
Rocket Raccoon Cake – Guardians of the Galaxy
Texas Peach Crisp Skillet – American Sniper
Camouflage Mini Cheesecakes – American Sniper
Courtesan au Chocolat – Grand Budapest Hotel
Butterscotch Pudding – Gone Girl
Chocolate-Covered Cherry Granola – Wild
Meet the amazing bloggers bringing you this giveaway!
Anne from Wit Wisdom and Food // Beth from bethcakes // Cat from The Rustic Willow // Cate from Chez Catey Lou // Erin from The Speckled Palate // Ginnie from Hello Little Home // Grace from Think Fruitful // Jenna from A Savory Feast // Katie from Twin Stripe // LeAndra from Love & Flour // Leia from Eat It & Say Yum // Linda from Brunch with Joy // Madison from The Wetherills Say I Do // Meghan from Cake ‘n’ Knife // Molly from Hey There Sunshine // Susannah from Feast + West
- Enter the giveaway through the Rafflecopter widget below. Everyone gets a free entry! You can enter multiple times, up to 35 additional entries by following the giveaway sponsors on social media. (If you’ve followed in the past, that counts! Just enter the info as prompted.) All entries will be verified. No purchase is necessary to win.
- The giveaway is open until Sunday, Feb. 22, 2015 at 11:59 p.m. EST. One winner will be chosen at random and emailed within 48 hours. Winners must claim prize within 48 hours of initial contact. The retail value of the prize is $100. Prizes shown in the graphic are the only ones available.
- Open to U.S. residents with a valid shipping address only. Must be 18 years of age as of Feb. 16, 2015.
This giveaway is now closed.