Aren’t these just the cutest things you’ve ever seen?!
These actually came about as a result of me not having a large enough tip to make the classic churros. Instead they came out as these adorable baby churros which are even more amazing! Don’t you love when accidents turn into successes? It’s basically the best feeling ever. (more…)
My friends, tacos are not just for lunch and dinner.
No, no, no, they most certainly are not. Lately I have been ordering breakfast tacos every time I go to brunch – however, since me going to brunch is a rare occasion, I needed a breakfast taco fix for my home life. Also known as my homebody existence that I tend to retreat to after a crazy week… (more…)
1. If you are in Denver, check out Session Kitchen. Their cocktails are mind-blowing. YUM.
2. THIS IS SO COOL. And no, I am not being overdramatic. It’s seriously some of the best photos EVER. And Rachel Wiesz is so stunning, I can’t even stand it.
3. It warms my heart to see Matt and Ben (or Ben and Matt…)back together, especially when it’s for charity.
4. Yup, still lovin’ this. #hatersgonnahate
5. I have been streaming Pharrell Williams’ new album GIRL all week long. The album is out next week but if you can’t wait for it, head over to iTunes Radio for a preview. It’s so happy and upbeat and put me in a great mood even when I was having a not-so-great day! I highly recommend
6. Is anyone watching the Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon? I am seriously debating staying up to watch it because all the clips are amazing. See hereand here. However part of me is wondering how bad it would be to DVR it and watch it the next day… I might be a 90 year old lady who can’t stay up late..
I want to take a long swim in this cheesy goodness.
But really, I want to stuff my face with pieces of toasted bread completely slathered in cheesy goodness. Because this dip is just so so so O-M-G amazing. (more…)