1. Mixed berry margaritas are WHERE IT’S AT. Seriously, soooooooo good…
2. Wiggle just got pushed back to the 1920s.
3. Then there is this rendition of Billie Jean that blows my mind. Beer bottles as instruments… how do they do it?!
4. Song of the Week is All About That Bass by Meghan Trainor. Love love love.
5. Rhubarb vanilla bean jelly - YUM!!
6. OMG apple fritters. Is it bad that I am kind of ready for fall and most importantly, apple pie?
7. I would give anything to have this paella for dinner tonight….
Sweet, light, and refreshing – those are the words that pop into my head when I take a bite of this ever-so simple strawberry semifreddo. But then! As soon as you get to a surprise bite of strawberry jam and balsamic vinegar, a whole new set of words come to mind like tangy, smooth, and surprising. (more…)
1. New running shoes means I am really dedicated to running. More than I ever thought I would be. All of a sudden I am falling back in love with it after a three or four month long break. I just need to shave two minutes off my running time to hit my goal! I am just in awe that I went from a 16+ minute mile (ugh, that is bad right?) to a less than 10 minute mile. Yay for summer!
2. Yea, this is my life every summer.
3. Song of the Week is Bulletproot vs. Release Me from Pitch Perfect. I am SO ready for the sequel – COME ON ALREADY!
4. Such a great reminder of how you can take care of yourself this summer. I especially need to remember #2 and #7.
5. This roasted pork is just too gorgeous.
6. Spicy cocktail? Sign me up!
7. I started blogging over at Pig of the Month a little while ago and OMG you need to see their stuff. Not only should you stop by the blog to check out some of my contributions (Strawberry Mojito and BBQ Pork Wontons being a couple of my personal favs), you should also take a look at their products. I can honestly say, their food is some of the best barbecue I’ve had. I feel so lucky to be working with them! SO good. Trust me. Just try it.
This is how adults do cereal.
Let me rephrase – this is how adults should always do cereal. Oh-so creamy and indulgent, this is the fancy, sophisticated cousin of a bowl of Cocoa Krispies! (more…)