1. Say hello to Otis. He is totally digging the fact that Christmas decorations went up early. He is also a massive ham and will do anything that will make me laugh and give him extra belly rubs. I can’t stop laughing every time I see this photo so I hope that you enjoy it just as much as I do 😉 Have you put up your Christmas decorations yet?
2. What’s better than snuggling up with a book during the holiday season? When you have the perfect snack alongside it. I am really hoping to take some time off so I can indulge in any of these holiday book and snack pairings! Which one would you try?
3. Song of the Week is Hallelujah by HAIM. I am a HUGE fan of HAIM and this song just gives me all the feels.
5. You need to read this –> I Am a Trader’s Joe’s Parking Lot and I Am Here To Destroy You. This one had me howling with laughter.
6. Also read this –> How To Prepare A Thanksgiving Meal Without Offending Anyone. LMAO, I’m dead.