1. The Lego exhibit at the Denver Zoo is so freakin’ cool. A giant butterfly made out of thousands of Legos = pure happiness.
2. The most epic groomsmen dance EVER. If you haven’t seen this yet, drop everything and watch it. It’ll be the happiest 10 minutes of your day.
3. I’m going way back into my music archives with this week’s song… All the Small Things by blink-182 – oh yea, I went there. I’m on a bit of a 90s kick and this song was the 90s for me (ok 1999 technically, but still…). Plus, this video is one of my all-time favorites – who can name all the references to other music videos? This girl. Not ashamed, not even a little bit.
4. This just takes eye makeup to a whole different level. One that I will simply admire and never attempt to recreate because putting on black eyeliner is challenging enough…
5. Can someone please explain to me why I am so tired after getting more sleep in one night than I have in the past week? I was running off of about 4 to 5 hours of sleep and then, by some miracle, I reach a full 8 hours of sleep the other night. When I woke up, instead of feeling rested and refreshed, I felt like I was hit by a train. Foggy, drowsy and just blah. Why is this happening?! I feel like I am in a constant state of grogginess now and I have no idea how to fix it… Help, please.
6. On that note, when I’m tired I just want to quit life for the day. Here’s how I’ve kept going… well, until I slip into a coma of sleep for 5 days which is bound to happen at this rate.
7. Phone booth with Kevin Spacey. “It’s a cocktail!”