1. I am really missing all those cappuccino breaks we took when we were in Europe… I swear every single one I had came with some sort of gorgeous design. #whyisntthiseverydaylife
2. This list of romantic comedy moments made my heart soar just being reminded of these movie magic moments. #7 with the daisies? GAH, I’m dying.
3. If you haven’t heard about the Exploding Kittens card game on Kickstarter and how it grossed millions in a matter of hours, well just click here. Totally bought the game. Can’t WAIT for it to get here!
4. After two days, I am already so over this week. I am utterly exhausted and I really hope I’m not coming down with something. It’s not like this week is more busy than other weeks. Perhaps the intensity of the past few weeks is catching up with me? I think those two weeks spent away from the office over the holidays made me forget how to function with a normal day job… Can I go back now?
5. If you know me at all, you already know what the song of the week is… Black Sun by Death Cab for Cutie. FINALLY a new song and a new album and a new tour!!! I swear if they don’t make it to CO I might lose my mind…
6. I am back on a mission to get down to a 10 minute mile again… Thankfully I am starting out at just under 11 minutes instead of a 16-minute mile back when I first began running – now that was a tough haul. Here’s hoping I can get to 2 miles in 20 minutes this time around! I’ll never be a long distance runner but if I could get 2 miles in 20 minutes, I feel like that would be pretty damn stellar.
7. February is literally days away… AH! How are you doing on your New Year’s resolutions? Mine have held fairly steady except for the diet thing which I skewed by eating a cookie in the middle of the afternoon yesterday… Ugh, how I wish I had more self-control.