1. When you finally upgrade your phone and you use it to take ALL the photos of your dogs… YUP, I am that doggie mama. Just in case anyone was wondering. Honestly, I haven’t had a phone upgrade this substantial in a LONG time and I am super happy that I treated myself to it. Did you know that Portrait mode actually works perfectly for beauty shots of your pets?? LOL
2. My brother is one of those people who inspires me daily to be grateful for everything I have in life. So when I came across this article – 12 benefits of gratitude that will bring you everlasting happiness – it made me think of him immediately. Especially #4 and #5 on this list. Read it, absorb it, and embrace gratitude. It’s honestly the one change I’ve made this year that has really impacted my happiness.
3. Song of the Week (much to the Man’s dismay) is Cannibal by Kesha. I have FINALLY gotten back into running and this song is the one I play on the last quarter of the second mile, when I need to push myself to run just a little bit more but my legs feel like they are going to fall off. It’s the most ridiculous song EVER but the beat is perfect. Don’t judge me.
4. If you have someone in your life that is ALWAYS playing devil’s advocate, send them this article to read. FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, JUST ROLL THE DICE. 😉
5. Reason #1,202 to go back to Asia – these gorgeous bookstores. I cannot believe I missed the ones in Japan – UGH.
6. Do you ever read fan fiction? I’ve always been curious, and since Harry Potter is my fave series forever, I think I need to check out these 50 Harry Potter fan fictions. I just don’t know which book to start with… Decisions, decisions.