1. ALL THE TRAVEL THINGS. I feel like my mind is in a different country every day. From my recent Copenhagen post to working my way through the Carnival Vista cruise photos, to fawning over Iceland photos (that I still need to post!) and preparing for an epic two-week adventure in Japan… My brain is overloaded with all the travel adventures and it’s about all I can think about right now. Truth is, I am ready for another adventure NOW. The travel bug bit me, folks. HARD.
2. Can you beat this quiz?? YA Book Quote or Late 90s/Early 00s song lyric?
3. Song of the Week is (please oh please don’t hate me for this one….) Santa’s Coming For Us by Sia. Because it’s SIA. AND CHRISTMAS. I promise I only listened to it once and am saving it for the day after Thanksgiving, ok? Don’t hate me!!
5. Did you see this story of two women joining forces to catch their cheating husbands? I just read through it last night and it’s INSANE. Like, I can’t even.
6. I wish I was Kristen Bell’s best friend. Because she’s awesome. And her relationship is all the couple goals. All. Of. Them.