Since I’m off on a European adventure, I am bringing in a couple friends to do a Wednesday Slice takeover! Say hello and enjoy, because these ladies are my blogging soulmates. 🙂
Hey y’all! I’m Erin, and I’m popping in to fill in for Meghan with today’s Wednesday Slice. And today’s is gonna be a little different than her usual, so I hope that’s OK with y’all.
1. My daughter has started insisting upon “picnics” in our house. Her love for food, for sharing, for learning new things and so much more astounds me daily. I love sipping my coffee and nibbling on the “foods” she hands me as we picnic indoors.
2. OBSESSED with this mug. I basically drink everything out of it, and that’s TOTALLY not weird.
3. No song of the week… but this book playlist makes me so happy. I’m o-b-s-e-s-s-e-d with the series that this playlist accompanies, and later this month, the seventh book will be released. The playlist sounds like Riley, book 7’s protagonist, and it includes a little of everything, from rap to Frozen to classic rock and beyond.
4. My husband and I have been doing Whole30, and I desperately need this breakfast salad in my life. (Do you have any Whole30 recs? SEND THEM MY WAY!)
5. Bedtime stories… rapped? Oh heck yes! (You’re welcome!)
6. I can hardly believe it’s MAY and that summer is almost here! What are your big plans for the warm months?