1. Since when did they start making limos with the Delorean door?? Why did no one tell me about this sooner????
2. How many days until the mountains open for boarding? I have been looking at pictures of snow dusted mountains for the past couple weeks and it is torture. Especially when I see them setting up the snow blowing machines. Getting. The. Itch.
3. Goat cheese, on everything. Bread. Pizza. Pasta. Peaches. Bread. Mostly bread. Why can’t I stop eating this stuff? On a more serious note, what else can I put this goat cheese on…??
4. I am craving chili so badly it hurts. My hubby makes the BEST chili I have ever tasted in my life. I don’t know how he does it. He has some sort of chili-voodoo-magic. I am the luckiest girl in the world 🙂
5. Speaking of chili, I am pretty sure I am having chili on Sunday while I watch the Broncos *hopefully* win. I hope the person who will be making this chili knows how in love with her I am. She is meeting my chili needs.
6. Trader Joe’s is coming to Denver in 2013! This is BEYOND huge. I simply cannot contain my excitement. This is probably the 50th time I have announced its arrival. Everyone in Denver already knows it’s coming. But I am pretty sure if I say it over and over again, it will get here faster. Do you know what this means to me? This means unlimited access to cookie butter and 2 Buck Chuck….. I need you to start giving me recommendations of what else I should buy now so I can start my shopping list.
7. A little inspiration for you to wrap up this month – http://blog.contour.com/2012/09/20/amazing-video-from-signal-snowboards/
9. Google is starting to document reefs all around the world. It’s incredible. Just go here and take a look.
10. Did you know October is one of the best months EVER? It’s not like I am obsessed with Halloween (because really I am obsessed with Christmas, start getting excited for that hot mess in a couple of months). Though Halloween means I get to make fun treats… Ok, ok, it’s part of the glory of October. So is my mom’s birthday and the possibility of a ski resort opening early if it gets cold enough… But really it’s because I like celebrating my birthday ALL MONTH LONG. Yes, I am one of those people.
Can you tell I am an only child?