1. For those of you who follow me on Instagram, you may have noticed my date night pictures last weekend. I just have to say again – OMG this carpaccio and those fried cheese curds were AH-MAZING.
2. This totally amazing Nutella-obsessed lady sent me this link. That love song to Nutella is nothing short of genius.
3. Why do amazing things like baby seals hopping on my boat and cuddlingnever happen to me? It’s seriously not fair. I am lucky if my own puppy takes more than 5 minutes to cuddle me. I think I am going to have to break out the stuffed animal collection to soothe this obvious gap in my life.
4. I don’t mean to get all deep and philosophical here but, these quotes are just too good.
5. Is it just me or is new music having a flashback to some 70s influences?? I would be appalled but I went through a disco phase when I was young… Yea I am currently blasting Treasure by Bruno Mars nonstop. Same nonstop playing applies to Blurred Lines (unrelated to the 70s, I know). I can already hear my hubby running into the other room and putting on those noise-cancelling headphones… Someone make me stop.
6. Apparently I am getting old because my back decided to give out rendering me completely useless for an entire week. This is the first time I have ever experienced that kind of pain and let’s just say that it better not happen again. I am a mess when I am in pain. Our house became a disaster zone in about 12 hours and stayed that way for the next 7 days. Ugh.
7. This. Is. Hilarious. Best laugh of the entire month.
9. Fourth of July is coming up sooooooo fast. So tell me, what would you like to see me make red, white, and blue for your celebration?