1. I cannot believe I’m leaving for Europe in such a short amount of time! The adventures this year just keep getting better, from Charleston to Europe, The Broadmoor to a Caribbean vacay later this year. 2017 is killing it so far. How’s the year starting out for you all??
2. Love puns? Then these products are for you… “Every day I’m Brusselin'” – LOL.
3. Song of the Week is Psycho Killer by Talking Heads. This song has been stuck in my head for 3 days and it will. not. leave. So I am listening to it until it gets too annoying to bear. #Logic
4. Some inspirational one-sentence reminders for when you’re feeling a little lost (which is my current state-of-mind considering how much I have to do in such a little amount of time this month…).
5. In anticipation of my many travels this year, these lessons learned while traveling the globe are amazing/inspiring/everything I need right now.
6. This week I’ve been thinking a lot about the things that inspire me and keep me centered, even when I’m most stressed. Lately coloring my Buffy the Vampire Slayer coloring book while watching Sex and the City for the hundredth time is my JAM. What do you do to keep yourself sane?